Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A LITTLE GOOD IN A WEEK OF BAD

The week in general didn't start so well.  Monday started out with Brady continuing to get hives for no apparent reason. Then at school I didn't do so hot on my math test.   Shortly thereafter I got the news that a friend of mine (Brian Kelley) passed away.  So all in all, not so good.  But today did have some improvements.  I lost another 5 pounds!  I am now 184.  So excited! Then I passed my math test.  Wahoo!  But the hives with Brady are still a mystery. We even took him to an allergist this morning because we were suspecting that it was milk that was triggering the hives... nope. No allergies.  Thankfully, breathing difficulties aren't coming along with the hives.  So we'll just wait and see. 
Just want to send my condolences to the Kelley family. This world will most definitely miss Brian, but I'm the sure the next world is happy to have such an amazing spirit joining them.  My thoughts and prayers are with his family, especially my good friend Al.  I wish he lived closer so I could just give him a big hug and tell him I'm sorry I am for his loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment