Monday, July 9, 2012

Enough is Enough

So I have finally said enough is enough. I was tired of my appetite controlling me rather than me controlling my appetite.  On Friday I started a food journal and limited my calorie and fat intake dramatically. No soda, just water.  Over the weekend I lost 10 pounds.  I know that seems like a drastic amount but it just goes to show that eating right goes a long way.
I've also decided that I am very lazy. I don't have my priorities right.  This last weekend I did an overhaul on my life: spiritually, nutritionally, physically.  I have started to write in my journal, praying consistently, reading my scriptures and being more accountable for all the decisions I make in my life.  It has been a much needed change. Like my dad always says  "If you aren't moving forward then you're falling behind." 

Goals for the remainder of this year
  • Read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year
  • Write in Journal at least 3 times a week
  • Pray more often
  • Gain stronger testimony 
  • Be more patient with my husband and boys
  • Be healthy and active
  • Lose 50 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment