Sunday, July 15, 2012

Camping = Temptation

We just got home from camping and I am SUPER proud of myself!  Usually I would just eat and eat and eat while camping.  This time around I was focused and stayed within my parameters and I lost 2 pounds!   I probably would've lost more if I had been able to take the boys for walks but it was pouring rain the whole time we were there.  As of July 6 I weighed 206.  Today I weigh 189!  :) 



Camping was quite the adventure with two little boys.  Sleeping didn't go so hot for either of them. Thank goodness for my mom and dad. I wouldn't have survived without them. Brady had a blast though. The only time he wasn't covered in mud was when he was sleeping (attempting to sleep anyway) and he loved it!  Riley had fun too. He walked around in his walker on the cement pad in the tent for hours.  He is such a sweetheart.  They were both such troopers.  I wish my attitude would've been a little better, though.  I was a little stressed the whole time making sure they weren't freezing or eating rocks or picking on the other cousins.

     



Brady loves being outside!!!! 


                                 



                        Like I said.  MUD!
                                             












Thank goodness for Playdough on a rainy day!


I honestly think Riley is one of the cutest little boys ever!



My 9 month old is the size of a 15 month old!!!




As if the rain wasn't providing enough water, Brady had to add to his adventure by playing with the tap.



And to clarify from earlier, I also think Brady is one of the cutest little boys ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment